Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yeh Yeh Yeh Balik Kampung

Saturday morning, yao ajak me go play basketball...
eventhough the it was raining...
bt still veli syok.
So embarassing...
ingat boleh sapu semua, tapi kena sapu balik...
haix... still 2 noob lah...

Dad fetch us home le baru pergi fetch de da xiao jie...
Wat de... we goin 2 fetch her balik kampung oso...
suan liao tis wasnt the 1st time le...

Abt 7pm we reached my kampung yeh...
1st go 2 my aunt punya shop...
then my mum and aunt say wan go shopping...
my biao jie say wan go beli baju 4 my biao mei...
so...
i folo my biao jie loh... NO CHOICE...
wat de...
They went to 5 butik baru beli 2 shirt...
i felt like making a wrong decision.
At least folo my mum them boleh makan free ice cream leh. YEH.

Then my uncle said he book ticket to watch xia dao xiao...
the time is 9:30 pm...
I had my first time eating my dinner in the cinema...
the show is quite humerous bt nt veli scary...
SOLI... all the time in the cinema i was eating popcorn...
therefore... i gt stoumache at the end... haha...
afta watching movie we balik grandma hs loh...
yeh play ps until morning 3 o'clock YEH...
(go toilet until mad) haha...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNDAY

Yeh... 2day grandpa punya bd.
70 years old leh... kan bu chu...
we having a 'shou yen' 4 him in a veli class retaurant...
bt the service seem 2 be...
u noe...

At there, my mum busy 'zhao dai' the guest...
my bro dunno frm where gt a CARLSBERG...
duno y, we gt so excited...
den both of my biao jie, biao di and me minum le 'beberapa teguk'
at laz my bro cant drink, gt so red eye and go tell my mum...
GG loh...
no choice gt 2 tell a lie loh...
told her tat tis is the 1st and oni glass... haha
she really trust oh... but me and my biao di still kena F 'gogoli'
(actually we finished 2 bottle and put under the table)
no choice we too smart until no body noe... haha...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
MONDAY

Hari ntg special...
laz nite play ps with my biao jie until 4... haha
(belum mabuk... )
sleep until 1pm... swt
grandma cooked our breakfast bt no eat, straight go eat lunch...
(no wonder feeling hungry all de day)

Stoumach pain agn...
mayb is laz nite punya carlsberg+oren+pepsi+ais cream
memang tak boleh minum

============================================
(haha haven watch the irama video, go back kl muz watch le)

No comments:

Post a Comment