Sunday, November 8, 2009

COINCIDENCE

Early mornin woke up and play dota...
Then mummy woke up and started 2 nag...
haix.... jz wicked sick and gotta off....
haix.... nt syok 2 press alt+Q+Q and went back 2 room...
felt unsecure when i did nt lock my door...
scare sumone cummin and started 2 nag me....
(lucky no... cuz i fall asleep le)

Den the babi so no syok and kick my door...(haha... bcuz i go kick him when he sleepin)
Mum sudd say go 1-u orh....
wow so sudden and i used most of my savin...
so hw? padan muka and asked frm mum lor...
luckily she still giv me...

I bought 1 angel and demon and 2 BAKUMAN...
wah so long no c bakuman le...
felt happy when watch agn.
Out of the blue, i bump into SHE...
OMG IS REALLY SHE leh...
I cant belive my it was really SHE...
Took sum pic of SHE...
Mum even praised SHE veli nice, pretty and friendly...
o.o mum never praised ppl de leh...

No comments:

Post a Comment