Wednesday, December 2, 2009

3-12

i cant belive i will say tat...
But i still gonna 2 say...

I forgived u on wat u said in front of ur gf laz time....
and i never mentioned it since tat day...
I oways think tat i have a BIG heart but...
Tis time u make me no choice....
I ve 2 do tis, i cant stand it anymore...
I decided 2 break down our freindship...
I wont team out wit u anymore...
I stand enough of ur selfisness and ur pride...
Congats, cuz u jz cross my limit....

Therefore, there wont be so called 'golden dual'....
The GOLDEN DUAL of Garlsberg and XXXXXXX will be break off nw...
And i mean serious tis time... i wont be regret

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is time to face the truth...
i will never be with you....
the last episode of FATE STAY NIGHT


(Yer, i missed it agn... tis is the 3rd time..)

No comments:

Post a Comment