Thursday, May 23, 2013

Back in Business

Scrolling down this page, just realise that it has been almost 2 years i didnt update this blog.
Frankly, i have no intention to update 2 blogs at the same time...
But things were different this time...

So to start things up, i changed the profile picture and also some new songs...

Looking back the previous post in this miserable blog...
1. My thought was weird that time... (lets change)
2. My English was sucky... (hoping there will be improvement)
3. Phrases used was dull too... (have to make the words come alive this time)
4. Too many 'syok sendiri'... (i was born this way XD)

Well, lets call it a day shall we?
This is just a beginning, there will be more in the future...

Ps: i believe no one will study this, let me take this as another medium to express myself (my way of expressing) piece ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment