Saturday, October 10, 2009

Big Fat Liar

Dunno why,
nwadays fell like i nt exists in tis world...
dunno y am i here?
dunno the purpose of living?
dunno the meaning study?
I told tis 2 a sor gia...
bt wat she say is...
i did nt hv any matlamat in life...==
zha dao... nt helping oso de...

--------------------------------------------------------

Juz noe tat, actually like 1 ppl is veli tire de loh...
Always think abt she, no matter wat am i doin...
eating...
studying...
examing...
sleeping...
dotaing...
even...
BASKETBALLING...

Morning basketbal time kalah teruk is nt bcuz of u guys bt me...
I couldnt put in all my mind in the game untill.... haix...
(!@#$%^... never kalah so teruk b4) i am sorry...

Mayb is cuz by the exam 'fever' tat cause me so tire...
bt she really appear in my head frequently these days...
WAT SHOULD I DO AH?????
i dun wanna die so early juz bcuz of admiring sumone...
i still gt many things 2 do...

After thinking 4 long long long time...
i made up my mind...
tat i will follow bears to ve a long long winter sleep...
Hv less conversation with she...
Ya... tis mayb the best way 2 keep a distance frm her
(in my opinion lah)...
Most probably, i will 'sleep' 4 3 months until the spring arrive...
DUN WAKE ME UP ar...
(hahaha... sort sort de me... too long liao lah)

Tis afternoon heard a classical song- I Hate Myself for Loving You.
Dunno y, i felt sat sudd and agree with the lyric of tat song.
Beside tat, another song oso veli suitable to describe my feeling nw...
NOTHING GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU
Muz b wondering y all the song so classic leh....
Bcuz listening 2 red.fm these days...haha
(all love song... no choice)

OR mayb i am just a corward tat nt dare 2 face my faith...
who knows?


*gt any suggestion on hw 2 prevent frm falling in love?
plz fell free 2 tell me. thx.

No comments:

Post a Comment