Thursday, October 15, 2009

FAILURE

After a long long time of exam, at laz we can take a breathe le...
Thx 2 de ppl tat suggested 2 hv a break during exam...
We can take a break during exam, orelse our nyawa wil patah ah...
Thx 2 de ppl agn...
cuz because of he/she...
my leg omost kena patah agn.
(RMB never ever take part in the club competiton, very terror)
Tis is the second painest thing i experienced in my life.
The most pain is kena stunk by 4 jelly fish within 15 minute...
(tat nite my whole stomouch strain dao 99 leh, cant sleep tat nite.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, afta exam all bakat dun wan 2 cum de...
but during the laz paper on tuesday...
Pn vasantha came in, and "wei lun i haven get the ajk list ar, can u do it 4 me?"
i regret tat i asked her when is the dead line...
"i wan it 2moro" ~.~ Wat can i do?
say 'ok' lor...
haiz... look like i will be the one tat ffk...
thing get worst even, when my leg hurt during the match.
'kawan-kawan'ku yang tak berperkemanusiaantu laugh at me when noe hw i gt hurt...
The most worst is earthshaker, he sengaja cari pasal dengan saya...
Haha. bt i won... Bleuk bleuk =P

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, actually decided nt to school agn...
bt.....
who noe... si earthshaker say gt pj oh...
i dun wan 2 mis any chance when cum 2 bsktbal...
bt...
my leg.
Haiz... patah patah lah.
BASKETBALL is my PASSION.

2day game kalah agn...(No win game 4 omost 1 month le)
cuz my opponent is yao,jie,lim chee,hung and joel.
C?
Hw 2 play oh?
my team most pro is sern leh...
bt still kalah dengan teruk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Afternoon omost kena yao's trap.
he wanna noe who is she...
OMG for one moment i really wanna split it out...
but i didnt... tat was close.
Soli yao... hahaha u didnt answer all the question correctly.





*Look like my 'plan' is nt working...
gonna thing summore plan. haiz.
i am such a big failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment