Thursday, October 22, 2009

Doctor

Laz Sunday went shopping with parents,
made a new fren at there.
Guess wat? his occupaton is........
DOCTOR leh... wanna noe hw i met him?

Mum bought madu from him...
He is frendly, hamsone and omost same height as me leh...
he around 22 years old, his parents are dr too...
They owned a big madu farm... (at australia)
Damn rich de leh...
The most important de is...
he is still single... juz cameback from england...
His name is................ Dr Sky Yee...(y muz yee leh?)

Wat he impressed me is nt above tat...
When mum and dad buying...
i curi-curi ms and go to the game station...
Walao... i couldnt believe my eyes leh...
he is there. Playing Initial D. (ok ok oni lah)
Den he challenge me basketball...
HAHAhahahaha.... ya u no see wrong.
he challenge me basketball.
A DR CHALLENGE ME BASKETBALL...

-..-''' The first round me 270++, he? 296
Stun... Rematch...
Tis time no more mr nice guy...
i meant serious tis time.
Open wind runner ulti, athrun zaara break crystal...
hallehluyah Trans-arm mode, Agito using his bloody path...
(yao: wat oh? all anime campur 2 gether... bak kut teh meh...)
2nd time:-me 336 guess wat? the maniac 419....o0o....
stun.... depressed... dissapointed... haiz... i lose to a doctor...
and he belanja me 100+ afta tat... Yeh...

No comments:

Post a Comment